Monomyth Studio is hiring a Client Director to facilitate and oversee client relationships and assist in the management of studio operations. In this role you will be the primary contact for our clients, acting as an advisor, contributor, and project manager.
A successful Client Director will have an entrepreneurial mindset, industry knowledge, and experience in a brand agency setting. Monomyth works with a wide variety of high-end clients, with engagements lasting from a few months to several years. Our ideal candidate likes a challenge, thinks critically, communicates clearly and often, and manages competing priorities smoothly.
Candidates must have prior experience as an entrepreneur or client lead in an agency or in-house setting to be considered for this position. When applying, highlight how your experience and background demonstrate the qualities we’re seeking.
• Serve as the trusted primary point of contact for a broad range of retainer and project-based clients
• Develop client relationships and earn their trust by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business strategy and objectives
• Facilitate the flow of projects by clearly communicating client and project needs between the client and Monomyth departments and leadership
• Ensure all work delivers on project objectives, quality standards, timeline and budget requirements
• Oversee budgeting for individual projects, providing initial estimates, status reports, and final reviews of project profitability
• Manage client expectations while providing support, empathy, and solutions
• Support business development efforts for new and existing clients by making strategic scope recommendations and identifying the potential for future projects
• Engage in ongoing interaction with Monomyth leadership and other team members to continually improve the way we work and the work we do
• Act as a team player, ready and willing to pitch in and help Monomyth continue moving forward
Experience and Abilitiess
• At least three to five years experience in a leadership or entrepreneurial position
• Prior experience planning and delegating work, providing clear direction and goals, budgeting, and actively managing client relationships
• Experience working in the design industry, including work on branding, and web design and development projects
• A desire to grow and enrich teams and add value to projects beyond the written scope of work
• Ability to understand business problems and devise strategies to solve them
• Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with all kinds of people
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly all thewhile maintaining a keen eye on the details
• Ability to adapt to new processes and technologies and develop new methods of problem-solving
• Strong sense of professionalism, professional responsibility and accountability
• Excels at spreadsheets and has experience with project management software (i.e. – Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc)
• Well-informed, open-minded, and critical thinker
• Experience leading accounts in an agency setting preferred
• Not required, but always a plus: education supporting the responsibilities of this role (i.e. – MBA, Masters in Marketing, Masters in Advertising, Operations Management, etc)
We are passionate about transforming brands into industry champions. Through proven strategy and creative expertise, we consistently produce engaging and impactful brands for premium individuals, products and experiences. We believe strongly in hiring skilled team members and providing them opportunities to flourish and grow.
If interested, send an email cover letter to email@example.com with a link to your portfolio or related work. No phone calls.