Monomyth Studio is hiring an Operations Assistant to facilitate client relationships and support our Client Director in the handling of daily studio operations. In this role, you will provide administrative support to clients and the Monomyth team. The position calls for organizational skills and high attention to detail.
Monomyth works with a wide variety of high-end clients, with engagements lasting from a few months to several years. Our ideal candidate likes a challenge, thinks critically, communicates clearly and often, and manages competing priorities smoothly. When applying, highlight how your experience and background demonstrate the qualities we’re seeking.
Starting annual salary $40-45K
• Work closely with our Client Director to ensure a positive client experience
• Serve as a point of contact for a broad range of retainer and project-based clients
• Creation and oversight of Asana task tracking for both internal Monomyth teams and client projects
• Facilitate the flow of projects by clearly communicating client and project needs between the client and Monomyth departments and leadership
• Maintenance of Dropbox file organization
• Assisting with client outreach through coordination and ordering of gifts
• Ensure all work delivers on project objectives, quality standards, and timeline
• Engage in ongoing interaction with Monomyth leadership and other team members to continually improve both the way we work and the work we do
• Act as a team player, ready and willing to pitch in and help Monomyth continue moving forward
Experience and Abilities
• A desire to grow and enrich teams and add value to projects beyond the written scope of work
• Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with all kinds of people
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and prioritize accordingly all the while maintaining a keen eye on the details
• Ability to adapt to new processes and technologies and develop new methods of problem-solving
• Strong sense of professionalism, professional responsibility and accountability
• Excels at spreadsheets and has experience with project management software (i.e. – Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc)
• Well-informed, open-minded, and critical thinker
We are passionate about transforming brands into industry champions. Through proven strategy and creative expertise, we consistently produce engaging and impactful brands for premium individuals, products and experiences. We believe strongly in hiring skilled team members and providing them opportunities to flourish and grow.
If interested, send an email cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio or related work. No phone calls.